Welcome to Nairn District
Amateur Swimming Club
NDASC is a competitive swimming club based at Nairn Swimming pool. We have around 70 members aged 8 and over.
Our vision is to inspire a life-long love of swimming and to build a program of excellence in training, team unity, character development and coach/family support where every swimmer has the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- To provide excellence in professional coaching and programs to deliver skills, motivation and support to develop individuals to the best of their abilities to compete at the highest levels;
- To encourage safe practices and a healthy lifestyle;
- To provide an atmosphere that inspires swimmers to achieve their maximum potential through a strong work ethic, discipline, self-motivation and self-esteem;
- To develop team unity where everyone encourages, respects and takes pride in each other’s achievements at all levels of competition;
- To recognise the success of our program is defined not only by results in the pool but by a life-long enjoyment of swimming and in encouraging qualities of self-confidence, determination, respect, sportsmanship and team spirit that swimmers can carry with them throughout their lifetime.
New members are always welcome.
NDASC is open to all swimmers with an interest in competitive swimming. We do encourage participation in competition but also cater for those who only wish to swim for fitness.
We are pleased to be able to offer up to 4 free trial sessions over a maximum of 28 days. To request a trial please complete a trial request form and we will be in touch to schedule an initial session. This will usually be on the first Wednesday evening of each month, at 5.30pm.
If you have any questions about the Club, Coaching standards or membership please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org